Nope. It isn’t a nick name. It isn’t some military target. And it isn’t the distance from the beer tap to the cup.
The Flo Zone is a moving, fluffy, four-legged territory. The territory is hers’ and she isn’t crazy about sharing.
We’ve all grown accustom to the Flo Zone. Every evening after her last run she goes from bed to bed, passively moving each dog from their comfort and slumber.
I don’t think I have ever heard a snarl or even seen a lip curl from her. Instead, she circles the bed, puts one paw on and then another until her victim moves.
Sadly, she rarely lays down but instead moves onto the next dog and repeats the process.
Buddy spent the day resting peacefully beside my desk. He strolled out for a few breaks, but would come right back to the cushion beside me.
In her defense, I’m sure that all she heard was “Flo, blah blah blah blah, Buddy blah blah blah blah blah.”
Geez she made me mad when she moved him. I just couldn’t get their fast enough.
I was ready to put her on a slow boat back to the racing kennel, broken hock or not.
I can only hope she saw the light.
Because she at least pretended to listen to me as I ranted and raved for about 10 minutes on why Buddy can no longer be her target.
Sheesh! I’m spending as much in hair color these days as I am kibble.
It’s time for the Saturday Pet Blog Hop!
Happy Saturday, and welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your resource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that. Get those links in and have fun.
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed. Also note that only one post per blog is acceptable, and links promoting giveaways that are unrelated to the pet blogger hop will be removed. This is a community building exercise and not a promotional vehicle – please treat it as such.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button above and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop.
- Make friends and grow.