I do love this time of year. The nights and mornings are cool and the day warms up perfectly. For many of my friends and family, anticipation of their favorite sport is common conversation during the week.
The excitement makes them all tingly and they are floating on air.
Yes, it is football season. And it is oh so exciting when footballs fall from the sky.
Of course, life is not always home runs, three-pointers and touchdowns. Some days, you just fumble.
But you pick up the ball and start running.
And when it is good, you get your touchdown, it’s a good thing to celebrate and spike that ball into the ground.
And look forward to a hot date with a cheerleader.
Happy week-end everyone. Please join us for the Saturday Pet Blog Hop!
It’s easy, it’s fun.
Happy Saturday, and welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your resource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that. Get those links in and have fun.
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed. Also note that only one post per blog is acceptable, and links promoting giveaways that are unrelated to the pet blogger hop will be removed. This is a community building exercise and not a promotional vehicle – please treat it as such.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button above and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop.
- Make friends and grow.