Roxy, there is a rumor going around. Something about a very happy birthday?
Care to expand on that girlfriend? Just how many candles are you gonna have to blow out?
Oh, a lady never tells her age. How silly of me, I forgot.
You’ll always be a puppy to us, come on Roxy, let’s tell your friends, just how old are you gonna be on Saturday, September 17?
15 years young!
Happy birthday honey girl.
And umm Roxy, it is time for the Saturday Pet Blog Hop. I’m gonna tell everyone that stops by just how old you are. Sorry, I can’t help myself.
Here’s the rules, join on in.
Happy Saturday, and welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your resource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that. Get those links in and have fun.
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed. Also note that only one post per blog is acceptable, and links promoting giveaways that are unrelated to the pet blogger hop will be removed. This is a community building exercise and not a promotional vehicle – please treat it as such.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button on the right hand side of this site and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop.
- Make friends and grow. ?