1. Provide a link to your post from last year’s Pet Blogger Challenge so we
can refresh our memories.
The Pet Blogger Challenge, 2011
2. What do you consider the most important goals you set out in last year’s
I really didn’t have any goals last year, Itsa Greyt Day is still just a
personal blog. A place to show-off my gorgeous hounds and share their daily
3. Have you made progress toward those goals, or have your goals changed
over the past year?
My goals have changed. I still hope to share how wonderful retired greyhounds are as pets, but this year I’ve really grown to love pet photography. I am going to explore this avenue a little more.
4. Has your opinion of blogging on a schedule or as the spirit moves you
changed? Which are you doing now? Do you still worry about lost traffic,
I still blog nearly every day. Since the blog is really for us, I don’t worry about losing traffic. I do however really appreciate the people that stop by and leave a comment.
5. Are you generating income from your blog? Has this changed since last
I am not generating any income. I did put the calendar from the greyhound adoption group I volunteer for and was pleasantly surprised to find out that the group may have generated some sales from that. If you purchased one, thank you from all of the hounds.
6. Have your likes and dislikes about blogging changed since last year?
I still love my dog blog as much as the day I started. I looked back at some of my original posts this morning and they still make me laugh and make me cry.
7. Overall, are you pleased with the progress you made in 2011?
Yes, my photography continues to improve and I haven’t forgotten any of the dailystories.
8. How do you see your blog changing/growing in 2012?
I don’t know, but it will be fun to look back.